Types of Facelift Surgeries in Spain
1. Deep Plane/SMAS Facelift in Spain – Deep Plane/SMAS Facelift is a type of facelift surgery that aims to address signs of aging in the mid- and lower-face, as well as the neck. This procedure involves the repositioning and tightening of the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS), a layer of connective tissue and muscle that lies beneath the skin and helps support the facial contours.
The procedure starts with an incision that is typically made in the hairline near the temples, extending in front of the ear and sometimes behind it. This allows the surgeon to access the SMAS layer and lift it to a more youthful position. This procedure can help to improve the appearance of sagging cheeks, jowls, and neck, as well as wrinkles and lines in the lower face. Deep Plane/SMAS Facelift cost in Spain is $2,075.
2. Mini Facelift in Spain – A mini facelift is a cosmetic procedure that involves a smaller incision and less extensive skin removal than a traditional facelift. The purpose of the mini facelift is to rejuvenate the face and restore a more youthful appearance, while avoiding the more dramatic effects and extended recovery time of a full facelift. The surgeon will make incisions around the ears and under the chin, lifting and tightening the skin and underlying tissue in these areas. Mini Facelift cost in Spain is $2,402.
3. Cheek Lift in Spain – Cheek lift is a cosmetic procedure that involves lifting the cheeks to enhance their shape and volume. The procedure is often performed on people who have sagging cheeks due to aging, genetics, weight loss or other factors. The surgeon will make incisions in the hairline or inside the mouth to access the underlying cheek muscles. The cheek muscles are then tightened, and any excess skin is removed. Cheek Lift cost in Spain is $2,555.
4. Mid-Facelift in Spain – A Mid-Facelift is a procedure designed to improve the appearance of the mid-face area, which is located between the lower eyelids and the corners of the mouth. The procedure starts with the creation of incisions in the hairline or inside the mouth, which allows the surgeon to access the underlying tissues of the mid-face. Next, the surgeon lifts and repositions the soft tissues of the mid-face to restore volume, enhance cheekbones, and improve the overall contour of the face. Finally, the skin is tightened and the incisions are closed with sutures or skin glue. Mid-Facelift cost in Spain is $2,599.
5. Jaw Line Rejuvenation in Spain – A cosmetic technique called jaw line rejuvenation is done to make the jawline and neck area seem better. The procedure is performed using various techniques depending on the individual’s specific needs and concerns. Some of the most common methods used for jaw line rejuvenation include Botox injections, dermal fillers, and ultrasound technology. Botox injections are a popular choice for jaw line rejuvenation because they help to relax the muscles in the jawline and neck, which in turn helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Dermal fillers are also used to help enhance the contours of the jawline by adding volume and smoothing out any visible wrinkles and lines. Jaw Line Rejuvenation cost in Spain is $2,621.
6. S-Lift in Spain – S-Lift is a minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedure that combines the benefits of a facelift with those of other cosmetic treatments, such as dermal fillers. It’s called an S-Lift because of the shape of the incision, which resembles the letter “S”. The procedure is less invasive compared to a traditional facelift and aims to provide a younger, fresher look with minimal scarring. The procedure involves making incisions in front of the ear, extending towards the temples and down to the hairline in the shape of an “S”. The surgeon can reach the underlying face muscles and tissue through this incision, which are then lifted and adjusted to give the patient a more youthful appearance. S-Lift cost in Spain is $2,675.
7. Cutaneous Lift in Spain – Cutaneous Lift is used to tighten the skin and improve its texture. The procedure is performed using a specialized device that emits ultrasound energy. The ultrasound energy heats up the deep layers of skin and stimulates the production of collagen, the protein responsible for skin elasticity and firmness. The heat also causes the skin to tighten and lift, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. Cutaneous Lift procedures can be done on several body parts, including the face, neck, arms, and legs. Patients can resume their regular activities right away after the operation, which lasts between 30 and 45 minutes. Cutaneous Lift cost in Spain is $2,512.
8. Temporal or Brow Lift in Spain – A temporal or brow is performed to enhance the appearance of the forehead and upper eyelids by elevating the eyebrows and removing excess skin. The procedure is also referred to as a forehead lift or browplasty. There are two main methods used for temporal or brow lift surgery: the open technique and the endoscopic technique. The open technique involves making a longer incision in the hairline, while the endoscopic technique involves making several small incisions and using an endoscope to view the underlying tissues. Temporal or Brow Lift cost in Spain is $3,058.
9. Liquid Facelift in Spain – A Liquid Facelift is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that involves the use of injectable fillers to lift, rejuvenate, and enhance the face. During the procedure, the practitioner will inject a combination of dermal fillers into the face, including the cheeks, temples, under-eye area, and nasolabial folds (the lines between the nose and mouth). These fillers can be made of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found in the skin, or other materials like collagen and calcium hydroxylapatite. By adding volume to the face, injectable fillers work to minimize the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging signs. They also help to define and enhance facial features, such as the cheekbones and lips, to give a more refreshed appearance. Liquid Facelift cost in Spain is $1,966.