Types of Breast Reduction Surgeries in Spain
1. Anchor Scar Breast Reduction – Anchor Scar Breast Reduction is a surgical procedure aimed at reducing the size of overly large breasts. This procedure is typically performed to alleviate physical discomfort, such as neck and back pain, as well as to improve the appearance of the breasts. An anchor-shaped incision is made during the surgery, and it circles the areola, continues lower, and follows the curve of the crease under the breast. Excess skin, fat, and glandular tissue are then removed and the remaining tissue is reshaped to create a smaller, more proportionate breast. Anchor Scar Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,681.
2. Vertical Breast Reduction – Vertical breast reduction is preferred over other breast reduction methods, such as the traditional “anchor-shaped” incision, because it results in less scarring and a more natural-looking breast shape. This procedure is ideal for women who have large, pendulous breasts and wish to reduce their size, lift the breast, and reshape the nipples. The surgical incision is made in a vertical line from the nipple to the bottom of the breast, hence the name vertical breast reduction. This incision results in a scar that is well-concealed and blends into the natural skin creases. Vertical Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,803.
3. Breast Reduction by Liposuction – Breast reduction by liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that involves removing excess fat and skin from the breasts to reduce their size. The surgery is performed under general or local anesthesia and includes making small incisions in the breast area. Through these incisions, a small tube called a cannula is inserted, which is attached to a suction device. The surgeon then uses the cannula to suck out excess fat and skin from the breasts. The results of breast reduction by liposuction are often noticeable immediately after the procedure, with continued improvement over the following weeks as the swelling subsides. Breast Reduction by Liposuction cost in Spain is $2,681.
4. Lollipop Breast Reduction – Lollipop Breast Reduction is a popular choice among women because it offers several benefits over traditional breast reduction techniques. The incisions are smaller and less noticeable than other breast reduction techniques, and the procedure leaves minimal scarring. Additionally, the lollipop shape of the incision creates a more natural-looking result. The procedure is also known as a “lollipop lift” because of the shape of the incisions that are made during the surgery. The name refers to the incision that is made around the areola, which is shaped like a lollipop. Lollipop Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,986.
5. Inverted T Breast Reduction – It is a procedure that reduces the size of overly large or disproportionate breasts. This procedure aims to improve the shape, size, and symmetry of the breasts while also relieving any physical discomfort caused by excessive breast weight. Inverted T breast reduction is an effective way to treat breast hypertrophy, which is an excessive enlargement of the breast that affects the health and quality of life of women. Inverted T Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,864.
6. Free Nipple Graft Breast Reduction – Free Nipple Graft (FNG) Breast Reduction is a surgical procedure that aims to reduce the size of the breasts while preserving the nipples. The procedure involves removing excess skin, fat, and glandular tissue from the breasts and then transplanting the nipples and areola to a new position on the breast mound. This is what sets it apart from other breast reduction procedures and why it is called a Free Nipple Graft procedure. The procedure requires a recovery period of several weeks, but most patients are able to return to work and normal physical activity soon after. Free Nipple Graft Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,864.
7. Horizontal scar Breast Reduction – This type of breast reduction is done for both medical and cosmetic reasons. One of the most noticeable features of a horizontal scar breast reduction is the scar that runs across the bottom of the breasts. This scar is typically positioned in a way that it can be easily concealed by a bra or swimsuit, making it less noticeable to others. The horizontal scar helps to create a more youthful and aesthetically pleasing shape to the breasts, which can greatly improve a woman’s confidence and self-esteem. Horizontal scar Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,742.
8. Inferior pedicle Breast Reduction – It is also referred to as a traditional breast reduction because it has been performed for many years. The goal of this procedure is to make the breasts smaller, lighter, and more proportionate to the rest of the body. The term ‘inferior pedicle’ refers to the flap of skin and tissue that is created and maintained at the base of the breast during the surgery. This flap serves as the foundation for the reduction and reshaping of the breast. The surgeon removes excess skin, glandular tissue, and fat from the breast and re-drapes the remaining tissue over the inferior pedicle, which helps to maintain the blood supply to the nipple and the surrounding tissue. Inferior pedicle Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,742.
9. Wise pattern Breast Reduction – The Wise pattern technique was first developed by Dr. P. Wise in the 1990s and is considered a popular and effective method for reducing breast size. The incision is made in a wise-pattern or anchor-shape around the areola and vertically down the center of the breast. The skin is then lifted to expose the underlying breast tissue, which is then removed to reduce the size of the breasts. The incision is then closed, and the skin is pulled taut to give the breast a more youthful appearance. Wise pattern Breast Reduction cost in Spain is $2,681.