Types of Eyelid Surgery in Spain
1. Upper Blepharoplasty in Spain – Upper Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of extra skin and fat from the upper eyelid area to improve the appearance of the eyes. It is often done to correct droopy, sagging eyelids and to reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and wrinkles. The procedure is commonly performed on individuals who are 40 years and older, but it can also be done on younger people with excessive upper eyelid skin. The cosmetic surgeon makes a small incision in the natural crease of the upper eyelid, removes excess skin and fat, and tightens the remaining skin and underlying muscles to restore a more youthful appearance to the eye area. Upper Blepharoplasty cost in Spain is $2,437.
2. Lower Blepharoplasty in Spain – Lower Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery that is designed to address the signs of aging and tiredness in the lower eyelid area. The procedure starts with an incision made along the lower lash line, allowing the surgeon to access the underlying tissues. Excess skin, fat, and muscle are then carefully removed or repositioned, while the incision is closed with sutures. In some cases, the incision may be made inside the lower eyelid, leaving no visible scar. Lower Blepharoplasty cost in Spain is $2,341.
3. Double Eyelid Surgery in Spain – Double eyelid surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure aimed at creating a visible crease in the upper eyelid to make the eyes look wider and more open. This surgery is popular among people of Asian descent, where the upper eyelid typically lacks a natural crease. Double eyelid surgery is usually done for cosmetic reasons. People who undergo this procedure desire to have a more attractive and youthful appearance, and they feel that the lack of a crease in the upper eyelid makes their eyes appear small and sleepy. This procedure is also done for functional reasons, such as for people who have difficulty applying eye makeup or have difficulty opening their eyes fully. Additionally, some people with droopy eyelids may benefit from this surgery, as it can help to lift and tighten the upper eyelid to improve their vision. Double Eyelid Surgery cost in Spain is $2,582.
4. Brow Lift Surgery in Spain – It is a cosmetic surgical procedure designed to correct sagging or drooping eyebrows, deep wrinkles on the forehead, and to improve the appearance of furrows between the eyebrows. The surgery aims to elevate the brows, smooth out the wrinkles, and improve the overall appearance of the face. The procedure involves making incisions in the hairline to access the underlying tissue, and then repositioning the brows to a higher position. Brow Lift Surgery cost in Spain is $2,329.
5. Ptosis Repair Surgery in Spain – The condition of drooping eyelids is referred to as ptosis and can be caused by a variety of factors including age, genetics, injury, nerve damage, and muscle weakness. Ptosis repair surgery is typically performed on patients over the age of 18 who have drooping eyelids that affect their vision or appearance. The procedure may also be performed on children with ptosis that affects their vision development. Ptosis Repair Surgery cost in Spain is $2,474.