Types of Rhinoplasty in Spain
1. Open Revision Rhinoplasty in Spain – Open Revision Rhinoplasty is a surgical operation to correct or improve the appearance and/or function of the nose after a previous nose job surgery. It involves making an incision on the outside of the nose to access the underlying structures of the nose and make the necessary changes. The procedure is done to correct aesthetic or functional issues that may have arisen from the initial nose surgery or due to natural changes that have occurred over time. This can include problems such as a crooked nose, breathing difficulties, or asymmetry. Open Rhinoplasty cost in Spain is $2,740.
2. Closed Nose Job in Spain – Closed nose job, also known as endonasal rhinoplasty, is a surgical operation that involves reshaping the nose without making any external incisions. This type of rhinoplasty is performed through the nostrils, which makes the recovery process less painful and leaves no visible scarring. During the surgery, the surgeon will make incisions inside the nostrils to access the bone and cartilage that make up the nose. They will then reshape and refine the nose to achieve the desired look. This can include removing or adding tissue, reshaping the tip or bridge of the nose, and adjusting the angle between the nose and the upper lip. Closed Nose Job cost in Spain is $2,865.
3. Revision Tiplasty in Spain – Revision Tiplasty is a surgical operation that is performed on the tip of the nose. It is usually performed to address issues such as an over or under-rotated nasal tip, asymmetry, or a bulbous or droopy tip. Some patients may also seek Revision Tip Plasty to correct issues arising from a previous rhinoplasty procedure, such as a saddle nose deformity or a pinched tip. The operation is typically performed under general anesthesia and may require an overnight stay in the hospital. If you’re considering revision tip plasty, it’s important to choose a plastic surgeon who has extensive experience with this type of procedure. Revision Tiplasty cost in Spain is $3,114.
4. Filler Rhinoplasty in Spain– Filler rhinoplasty is an innovative cosmetic procedure that utilizes soft tissue fillers to enhance and reshape the nose. Unlike traditional rhinoplasty, this non-surgical option requires no incisions, no cutting of bones, and no general anesthesia. Instead, the doctor injects the filler material into specific areas of the nose, providing instant and visible results. The procedure is relatively straightforward and takes just a few minutes to complete. After cleaning the skin and numbing the area, the doctor carefully injects the filler material into the desired locations, typically along the bridge of the nose, tip or the sides of the nostrils. The filler material used in filler rhinoplasty is usually hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that provides hydration and plumps the skin. Filler rhinoplasty is an excellent solution for those who wish to alter the appearance of their nose without undergoing surgery. Filler Rhinoplasty cost in Spain is $2,740.
5. Revision Rhinoplasty in Spain – Revision rhinoplasty, also known as secondary nose surgery, is a cosmetic procedure performed on individuals who have previously undergone a nose job but are unsatisfied with the results. The aim of the procedure is to refine, reshape or resize the nose to achieve a more desired appearance. The procedure is performed under general or local anesthesia, and typically takes several hours. The surgery can be performed using either an open or closed technique, depending on the extent of the correction needed. Revision Rhinoplasty cost in Spain is $3,114.