What are the options available for Smile Designing in Turkey?
- Dental veneers
- teeth whitening
- composite or tooth-colored restoration according to your teeth shade
- the appearance of gum tissue while smiling
- Helps in getting the symmetrical smile arc by matching the curves of their lips.
- Provides a solution to your gummy smile by achieving a gum to tooth ratio
- Make the front teeth in aesthetic proportion i.e. proper gum to teeth ratio.
- Helps in balancing the alignment of teeth, and many more comes under the smile designing
Average Smile Design cost in Turkey?
|Smile Design in Turkey
||Cost in USD
Smile Design cost in Istanbul $1,800.
Smile Design cost in Antalya $1,900.
Smile Design cost in Ankara $2,000.
Smile Design cost in Izmir $2,000.
Who is the ideal candidate for smile design treatment procedures?
- Those who have crooked or protruded teeth
- A person with chipped or decayed teeth
- Individuals with tooth discoloration and dark patches on their gums.
There are no such indications for undergoing smile design procedures. If you are not satisfied with your smile, you can always opt for this option after having a consultation with your dentist.
- Candidates who are having single or multiple missing teeth.
What are the smile designing options available in Turkey?
- Tooth whitening-if you are suffering from a yellowish or discolored tooth, you can opt for this option. Here in Turkey, you can avail professional tooth whitening with the latest available POWER LASER LIGHT technology. Other than that, there are two conventional ways of tooth whitening i.e. in-office and at-home whitening trays. You can always consult with your dentists about your expectations and which procedure will suit you best. Other over-the-counter procedures can leave your gums sensitive and might provide inconsistent results.
- Teeth alignment-if you are having crooked or misaligned teeth and you don’t want metal braces to peep through your smile, you can go for this option. A series of custom-fit transparent trays that can shift the position of your teeth over time. Here in Turkey, you will get the best possible solution for your crooked teeth with advanced dental equipment in the dental lab which will make your smile design process hassle-free.
- Porcelain veneers-this is a great option for improving tooth symmetry if you have crooked, malaligned, over spaced, cracked, or chipped teeth. These are shell-like structures made up of ceramic and cover the front surface of each tooth. These veneers are bonded to the tooth structure and provide a long-lasting solution to your crooked teeth.
- Composite veneers- composite veneers are also applied to the front of the teeth that need to be corrected. It is considered less durable than porcelain veneers. But if you want to get your desired smile in a single appointment, you should consult with your dentist and he/she can suggest whether to go for porcelain or composite veneer.
- Dental crowns- these are prosthetics that mimic the appearance and function of the upper white structure of teeth i.e. crown. It is given to restore the lost tooth structure or after the root canal treatment has been done. After the implant placement, it can be given to conceal the implant structure.
- Dental implant- do not keep those gaps by missing teeth left untreated. Dental Implants are one of the favorite options these days. A dental implant can be used as a permanent replacement for tooth roots., which provides a strong foundation for the whole prosthesis which mimics the structure and function of a natural tooth root.
- Cosmetic bonding- it is done with tooth-colored resin. All the minor imperfections like micro-cracks, chipping of teeth, gaps, or stains can be masked with this procedure.
- Gum contouring- excess amount of visible gum tissue while you smile can be a major reason for your embarrassment. Gum contouring is done by expert professionals in Turkey will help you to achieve a more balanced and brighter smile.
- Gapped teeth- the patient can restore the aesthetically pleasing smile with the help of veneers, cosmetic bonding, or Invisalign. The major gap created by a missing tooth can be replaced by the dental bridge or implant prosthesis.
Why should you consider Turkey as an option for getting your smile design done?
In Turkey, you will get the quality treatment assured by a knowledgeable and experienced practitioner with an affordable budget. In Turkey, you will get dental labs equipped with advanced, modern technology along with the latest imaging techniques.
You can take an informed decision about your treatment as Turkish doctors and medical personnel will assist you to clear all your queries related to the treatment procedure.
Other than that, you will find more than enough reasons to occupy your time during your visit to TURKEY which will help you to recuperate, once your treatment is over.
What are the places in TURKEY you should opt for SMILE DESIGN?
- ESKISEHIR are the locations in turkey, which you can opt for quality care smile design.
How long does it take to achieve a smile makeover in Turkey?
The duration of the smile design procedure can vary according to the treatment planning. If you want to go for an in-office teeth whitening procedure or any oral hygiene cleaning procedure, your dentists can combine these treatment plans according to your convenience so that most of the treatments can be covered in a single appointment and you don’t have to visit the dental office multiple times.
When can you see the results of smile makeovers done in Turkey?
In some treatment procedures like in-office bleaching or in oral hygiene cleaning, you might see an immediate result. While in other procedures like gum contouring, implant prosthesis placement you might feel soreness in your gums, your dentists will advise some pain medications if necessary.
What are the instructions you should follow after you get your treatment done?
- Brush your teeth twice daily
- You should floss regularly
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal
- Do not miss those follow-up visits.
- You should follow all the post-procedure instructions given by your dentist to maintain the smile makeover results for a longer duration. In Turkey, experienced medical and dental personnel will help you during the follow-up visits and will answer all your queries related to the procedure.
Are there any side effects of the smile design treatment procedure?
There are no such side effects that you might face after undergoing the smile makeover procedure. You might feel a little bit of sensitivity for 2-3 days after the tooth whitening procedure.
Why choose Turkey over other countries for dental treatments?
As Turkey is having a fair share of history along with its diverse landscape, you will find almost all the trappings for a great holiday. In Turkey, more than enough reasons are there to occupy your time and to recuperate after the treatment. Patients from all over the world like the UK, Germany, France, the USA, and the Middle East are also coming for dental treatments in Turkey these days as it has become a viable option for dental tourism.
In Turkey, you will receive treatment quality assurance from board-certified and experienced practitioners. And even if you are thinking about the cost factor, Turkey is a good option for that too. Moreover in case of accommodation and transportation also, you will stay ahead if you have opted for Turkey.
On the other hand, Turkey is considered a popular holiday destination along with natural beauty including pine forests, coastlines, and ancient architecture. Moreover, the urban life of ISTANBUL will be a great attraction for the party-loving people.
What is the available advanced technology in Turkey?
3D imaging, CAD, CAM, RVG SENSOR, CT Scan, Digital x-ray are the most used imaging and implant fabrication technology available in Turkey.
What are the tests you should go for before undergoing a smile makeover treatment procedure?
Before this cosmetic surgery, your surgeon will evaluate all the following points
- Full mouth X-ray or OPG(orthopantomogram)
- CT scan to evaluate the bone level of the patient for implant placement
After getting confirmation from the lab reports and medical examination that you are undergoing the smile makeover your dental surgeon or medical personnel will guide you and your family about the Dos and Don’ts before surgery.
How to choose doctors in Turkey if you want to go for a smile makeover treatment procedure?
- You can go through the reviews of those who have already been through smile design treatment procedures in multiple medical forums and if you are worried about some negative review, you can always consult with your doctor about the matter.
- Look for the experience of dental surgeons and positive patient stories.
- You can also look for the success rate of smile makeovers done by your surgeon.
- You can always ask your Turkish dental surgeon about any smile simulation they can provide or not, before the procedure. You can also ask for the pre and post-procedure pictures of previous cases treated by your Turkish surgeon.
That’s how you can make an informed decision and be assured with the dental surgeon you are considering.
Who are the best doctors for performing smile makeovers in turkey?
Well-experienced and board-certified general dental surgeons, prosthodontists along with oral surgeons, and periodontists can perform the procedure. And make sure to check the accreditation of the hospital or the dental office from where you are getting your dental makeover treatment procedure done.
Any botched-up cases of dental makeovers in TURKEY?
To date, no such cases have been reported here in Turkey, as dentists are way more skilled and experienced. But to avoid these kinds of cases, you should choose your surgeon carefully.
Can you get any insurance or compensation for any botched-up cases?
Generally, any kind of botched-up case is very much unlike to happen in Turkey. Botched-up cases will be considered under medical negligence. You don’t have to invest more money to rectify the problem as you can report these cases under the medical law in Turkey and they will help you out in these cases.
Do you feel that the cost is way out of your budget? Are you looking for insurance?
In general, dental treatments are not covered by dental insurance in recent times. You can always contact us if you are feeling any trouble after undergoing the smile design procedure in Turkey. You can consult with your financial advisor related to the matter and explore the possibilities along with your dental surgeon. Though nowadays EMI facilities are available in some financial agencies. Even after that, you are feeling it’s difficult for you to avail yourself of the insurance, you can always ask your doctor to write one letter to your insurer describing the importance of this surgery on your mental health or in your life.