DR MURAT DIYARBAKIRLIOGLU
Dr. Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, after completing his undergraduate studies in Malatya and Elazığ, completed his medical education at Istanbul University Istanbul (Çapa) Faculty of Medicine with a degree in 2008 and received the title of medical doctor. In the same year Medical Specialization Examination (TUS) Istanbul University s in Turkey as 19.s Medicine Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, has started the Department of specialized training and earned the right to be Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 2013.
During the residency training process, the world-famous plastic surgeon Dr. He worked in Bahman Guyuron’s clinic for the purpose of training in facial and nose aesthetics. The same year, at the Istituto Europeo di Oncologia in Milan, Italy, Dr. He worked with Mario Rietjens on aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery. Having passed the 2-step exam held in Brussels in 2013 and 2014, Op. Dr. Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu worked at Diyarbakır Gazi Yaşargil Training and Research Hospital for 2 years within the scope of his mandatory service obligation. Between 2017-2019, Dr. Diyarbakırlıoğlu,
His professional interests include postbariatric surgery (correction of sagging and deformations in the body after excessive weight loss), body shaping with liposuction, aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, face and nose aesthetics. Especially in the field of postbariatric surgery, Dr. Diyarbakırlıoğlu continues his scientific studies on techniques and algorithms defined by him.
MURAT DİYARBAKIRLIOĞLU ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS:
1) Altindas M, Ceber M, Kilic A, Sarac M, Diyarbakirlioglu M, Baghaki S: A reliable method for treatment of nonhealing ulcers in the hindfoot and midfoot region in diabetic patients: reconstruction with abductor digiti minimi muscle flap. Ann Plast Surg. 2013 Jan; 70 (1): 82-7
2) Arslan H, Diyarbakirlioglu M, Batur S, Demirkesen C: Syringocystadenocarcinoma papilliferum with squamous cell carcinoma differentiation and with locoregional metastasis. J Craniofac Surg. 2013 Jan; 24 (1): e38-40.
3) Baghaki S, Cevirme M, Diyarbakirlioglu M, Tatar C, Aydin Y: Locoregional use of lateral thoracic artery perforator flap as a propeller flap. Ann Plast Surg. 2015 May; 74 (5): 532-5.
4) Baghaki S, Diyarbakirlioglu M, Sahin U, Kucuksucu MA, Turna A, Baca B, Aydın Y: Extended locoregional use of intercostal artery perforator propeller flaps. Microsurgery. 2016 Oct 5.
PAPERS AND POSTERS PRESENTED AT NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES:
1) Use of Lateral Thoracic Artery Perforator Flap in Simultaneous Partial Breast Reconstruction. Semih Bağhaki, Mirza Fırat Translation, Müge Anıl Küçüksucu, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Mehmet Velidedeoğlu
2) The Use of SGAP Propeller Flaps in Sacral Defects and Their Advantages over SGAP Advancement Flaps. Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Semih Bağhaki, Mirza Fırat Translation, Alp Ercan, Sevgi Kurt Author
3) Local Use of Nasolabial Perforator Propeller Flap. Semih Bağhaki, Mirza Fırat Translation, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Uğur Şahin, Yağmur Aydın
4) Usage of Osmotic Tissue Expanders in Extremities. Semih Bağhaki, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Oğuz Çetinkale, Yağmur Aydın
5) Use of Intercostal Artery Perforator Based Propeller Flaps in Body Defects. Semih Bağhaki, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Mirza Fırat Translation, Yağmur Aydın
6) Reassessment of Locoregional Fasiocutaneous Flaps in Lower Extremity Reconstruction. Semih Bağhaki, Mirza Fırat Translation, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Yağmur Aydın
7) A Safe Method for the Treatment of Nonhealing Ulcers in the Back and Midfoot in Diabetic Patients: Reconstruction with Abduktor Digiti Minimi Muscle Flap. Muzaffer Altındaş, Mehmet Çeber, Ali Kılıç, Mesut Saraç, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Semih Bağhaki
8) Rare Tumors in the Head and Neck Region: 10 Case Reports. Hakan Arslan, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Mirza Fırat Translation, Dinçer Altınel, Onur Saka, Semih Bağhaki
9) Repair with Accellular Dermal Matrix in Patients with Cleft Palate and Palate Fistula. Hakan Arslan, Yağmur Aydın, Handan Derebaşınlıoğlu, Uğur Özdemir, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Anıl Demiröz, Uğur Şahin
10) Our Experience in the Treatment of Subcondylar Mandibular Fractures. Hakan Arslan, Zeki Güzel, Handan Derebaşınlıoğlu, Uğur Özdemir, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Anıl Demiröz, Uğur Şahin
11) Approach to Subcondylar Fractures with Mini Retromandibular Incision. Hakan Arslan, Handan Derebaşınlıoğlu, Uğur Özdemir, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Anıl Demiröz, Uğur Şahin
12) Our Clinical Approach in the Treatment of Mandibular Condyle Fractures. Zeki Güzel, Hakan Arslan, Handan Derebaşınlıoğlu, Uğur Özdemir, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Anıl Demiröz, Uğur Şahin
13) Game Changing Bone Graft Applications in Mandible Reconstruction. Zeki Güzel, Hakan Arslan, Handan Derebaşınlıoğlu, Uğur Özdemir, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Anıl Demiröz, Uğur Şahin
14) Sevgi Kurt Author, Abdülkerim Özakay, Memet Author, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Gaye Collective. Recurrent Recto-Vaginal Fistula Repair with Gracilis Flap (Poster)
15) Rare Lymph Node Dissections in Primary Malign Tumors of the Skin. Semih Bağhaki, Hasan Kömürcü, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Uğur Şahin, Yağmur Aydın (Poster)
16) Kumadin-Induced Skin Necrosis in the Breast: A Case Report. Semih Bağhaki, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Müge Anıl Küçüksucu (Poster)
17) A Method of Forming An Umblical Chalice With Key and Hole Pattern Flaps In Umblicoplasty M. Yazar, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, S. Kurt Yazar, E. Kozanoğlu, AC Günenç, SH Karşıdağ
18) High Voltage Electric Burn Case with 35000 Volt Current. Hakan Arslan, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Mirza Fırat Translation, Yağmur Aydın. (Poster)
19) Combination of Masseter Muscle Transfer and Zygomaticus Major Muscle Rerouting in Facial Paralysis, Mehmet Veli Karaaltın, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu
20) Eye Autotransplantation in Sheep with Frontozygomatic Approach: A New Eye Allotransplantation Model Mehmet Veli Karaaltın, Murat Diyarbakırlıoğlu, Aykut Özpür, Hakan Hanımoğlu, Serap Arslan
Dr Murat Diyarbakirlioglu Education:
Dr Murat Diyarbakirlioglu Experience:
MD Aesthetics Hospital
Dr Murat Diyarbakirlioglu Training:
Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association
Dr Murat Diyarbakirlioglu Certificates:
Board-Certified, Turkish Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery