İhsaniye, Form Ap 42100, 34846 İ...
Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center
Dr. Krishna S Chaudhari
- – M.S. DORL.MB FICCS (Cosmetic) MACSI, MISFPS
- – Cosmetic Surgeon
- – Hair Transplant Specialist
Dr. Krishna S Chaudhari is a board certified Cosmetic surgeon of International college of cosmetic surgery and Mesotherapist, who practices in Pune, Maharashtra, India for last 38 years, where he has worked from 1978. Prior to this, he graduated from the University of Pune with a Bachelor of Medicine & surgery in 1975. In surgery, Dr. Chaudhari received his training at the University of Mumbai, securing masters degree in 1978. He was in Zurich University Switzerland for specialized training in Head & neck surgery.
During his long surgical practice of 38 years he has specialized in cosmetic surgery. Dr.Chaudhari also has a special interest in hair transplant, nose surgery & liposuction, having received training from world renowned surgeons from world including Dr.Macallow, Dr.Bernstein, Dr.Gubiesh Dr.William Coleman, Dr.Fournier, Dr.Seager & Dr.Serdev.. He was one of the first to use the Micrografting FUT technique for hair transplant, tumescent anesthesia for liposuction, in Pune
Dr. Chaudhari belongs to many professional cosmetic & dermatosurgery societies & participates regularly in national & international conferences,seminars & workshops. Dr. Chaudhari operates an approved well equipped day care Surgical Facility at Cosmetic laser surgery center, Prasad Chambers, Karve road, Pune.. In doing so, he places patient safety paramount. Clinic has got all the latest facilities, equipment & lasers required for cosmetic surgery. He is attached to premier hospitals in City.
Dr Chaudhari is a founder member of Indian society of facial plastic surgeons. Life member of Cosmetology society of India Association of cutaneous surgeones Federation of reconstructive & cosmetic surgeones. Indian assocciation of otolayngologists of India.
Dr. Chaudhari teaches other doctors regularly, including those studying rhinoplasty,hairtransplant & liposuction & laser surgery.he delivers lectures regularly for local organizations & his articles appear in important magazines & news papers.
“Achieving the best, naturally” says it all.
The goal of every surgical endeavor is to achieve the best result without the perceptible stigma of having had surgery. Understanding the surgeon’s philosophy and surgical technique must also be a preliminary step toward establishing trust and determining whether surgical goals are mutual. Accordingly, Dr. Chaudhari has set forth the following goals for every patient encounter and surgical enterprise.
- To provide the best aesthetic and/or functional outcome.
- To achieve only a natural, non-operated appearing surgical result.
- To tailor every surgical endeavor to the patient’s anatomy and desires.
- To achieve the fastest, least painful recovery possible.
- To use the latest, most advanced, but proven techniques to arrive at these goals.
- To offer the patient different options that conform to his or her aesthetic wishes, budgetary constraints, and time commitment to recovery.
- To educate the patient about these options in order to promote fruitful dialogue that allows the patient to make an intelligent decision as to his or her own care.
- To assist the patient in reliable and suitable methods to ensure longevity of the surgical result.
- To handle any question, problem, or concern promptly and fully.
- To extend the best care that can be provided to the patient during every phase from the preoperative, operative, to postoperative setting.
- Not to stop until all of these goals are met.