Dr. P K Talwar Delhi
Dr. P Talwar also known as Dr. Talwar is leading plastic surgeon in Delhi. He is expert in performing Aesthetic surgeries mainly Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Rhinoplasty, Body Contouring, Skin and Hair treatments.
Dr. P.K Talwar, one of India’s premier cosmetic and plastic surgeons, founded Dr. Talwar Cosmetic Surgery in 1996. CLSCI has been assisting a wide range of patients with its extremely successful cosmetic operations since then. CLSCI is delighted to have some of the best cosmetics professionals on staff, all of whom have extensive expertise. CLSCI employs the most up-to-date high-tech state-of-the-art Laser Machines, which enable us to offer consistent quality in a more efficient manner. Dr. Talwar, the founder, is a prominent cosmetic and plastic surgeon in India.
He graduated from Marathwade University with an MBBS degree in 1979. He earned his M.S. (General Surgery) from the same university in 1981. He then moved on to Bombay University to study M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery). He completed his fellowship at Tata Cancer Hospital & Institute of Hand Surgery in 1985. He began working as a junior consultant at Jabalpur Medical College the next year, in 1986. (Poll Officer). The Institute of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in Atlanta awarded him a fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in 1987. Dr. John R Louis, the inaugural president of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, trained him there. Dr. Talwar was the institute’s sole Indian to get this coveted fellowship.
In 1988, he returned to his hometown to work as a junior consultant at Dr Ganga Ram Hospital. He left Dr. Ganga Ram Hospital in 1989 to open his own cosmetic surgery centre in East of Kailash, New Delhi. He is also a Senior Consultant, Cosmetic Surgeon at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi, India. Because of the non-resisting competitive cost given at the facility, his clientele includes Top Models, Film Stars from surrounding countries, Sport Stars, and a large number of international tourists visiting India who love to benefit from his very successful Cosmetic and laser treatments.
Dr. Talwar, a cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Delhi, India, is one of the best. His efforts and the value he has produced in the field of cosmetic surgery are a wonderful source of inspiration for all new doctors entering the field. His profound knowledge and heart may be seen in the one element of his life that is down to earth, as well as his strong desire to assist and heal his patient. His patients adore him because he has devised a consulting style that smoothly mixes professionalism with a laid-back tone.
Choosing the appropriate operation, the appropriate physician, and having to expose bodily parts to a stranger may be a nightmare. Being honest is the secret to his success as a cosmetic surgeon. The core of any medial consultation is the sharing of tremendous trust and respect in a reciprocal connection with mutual understanding. Dr. Talwar takes care of this at your initial appointment, which is never hurried and takes as much time as you need. He carefully listens and takes the time to ensure that both you and he understand precisely what you want from the doctor. And by putting the plans into action with all of his expertise and outstanding skills, he is able to set objectives that are both reasonable and attainable.
Dr. Talwar will examine your requirement and what seems natural, as well as your age, medical history, and lifestyle, as well as your wishes and personal needs. He’ll next go through your personalized surgical plan with you, including what to expect during surgery, recuperation, and aftercare.
Dr P K Talwar’s Approach
When you choose Dr Talwar’s cosmetic surgery clinic, you are selecting Dr Talwar—unlike larger, impersonal clinics, you will meet him and he will follow you until the end of your appointment. This is a very Indian way of thinking. In certain clinics, seeing a nurse or patient coordinator for your consultation, meeting your doctor on the day of surgery, and seeing nurses for follow-ups appears to be appropriate.
Dr. Talwar is dedicated to his profession and thinks that a surgeon’s creative vision accounts for 30% of a successful surgical outcome, while the remaining 70% is made up of precise technique and professional knowledge. New techniques, he argues, should pass the test of recognised peer-reviewed publications in order to be regarded credible.
Dr Talwar cosmetic clinic team thinks that empathy, competence, and a natural sense for aestheticism are essential qualities for an Aesthetic surgeon.