What Is Vaginoplasty
Vaginoplasty is a small procedure that targets to “tighten up” a vagina that’s become loose or slack from vaginal childbirth or aging. Vaginal Tightening also termed usually as Vaginoplasty , Vaginal Reshaping, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Refashioning . It is the surgical narrowing of the vaginal opening (Introitus) and vaginal canal. It is usually done to improve vaginal function and sensation by tightening the internal/external muscles and supporting tissue of the vagina.
Benefits of Vaginoplasty
Almost all women who have children experience some degree of damage to their vagina. Many women will also develop vaginal weakness and stretching due to aging or genetics. These can lead to:
- A loose sensation in the vagina
- Lack of sensation during sex
- Discomfort during sex
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Reduced self-esteem and confidence
Vaginoplasty surgery is designed to improve the overall vaginal tone by tightening the muscles and tissues that support the vagina. Generally speaking, Vaginoplasty candidates are women seeking any of the following:
- External genitalia appearance improvement.
- Self-esteem restoration.
- A reinvigorated love life.
- The patients undergoing the vaginal tightening surgery can go home the same day of the procedure
- The procedure takes about one hour to complete and may be performed with general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia and sedation.
- If you have a general anaesthetic, you may need to stay overnight
- The incision for vaginoplasty is made on the posterior (rear) floor of the vagina.
- The surgeon will then shorten the stretched muscles at the back of your vagina with dissolvable stitches and remove any excess skin. This tightens the vaginal muscles and
- surrounding soft tissues, giving an immediate decrease in the diameter of your vagina.
- During the procedure, all incisions for vaginal tightening are internal, so there are no external scars visible.
The specific techniques used in performing the procedure are the following:
- McIndoe surgical technique – In this technique, the appearance of the vagina is improved by surgically constructing a canal from the urinary bladder and urethra going to the pelvic and rectum area. It usually requires a skin graft taken from another part of the patient’s body, such as the thighs or buttocks.
- Vecchietti procedure – This is a modern laparoscopic surgical technique that can produce a vagina that is similar to a real normal vagina in both depth and width.
- Wilson method – Also known as a penile inversion technique, this is used in cases where vaginal construction is required.
It may be difficult for a woman to walk during the first few days following the procedure, but this will eventually pass. Patients are advised to wait for 4 to 6 weeks before it is safe to have sexual intercourse.
Vaginoplasty cost depends various factors like,
- Age of the client
- Hospital you choose
- Accommodation type you choose, etc.
Send us your details and get cost estimate for your Vaginoplasty
The risks of vaginal cosmetic surgery include:
Permanent changes in sensation
The best advice for women considering vaginal surgery is to talk openly with your doctor about your feelings and concerns about your genitals, as well as your expectations for surgery and any possible non-surgical options.
The results are usually overwhelming with a tightened, natural looking vagina. The women feel younger, more confident and mentally relaxed. They also enjoy sexual encounters more after the surgery.
Are you looking for,
Best Vaginoplasty Surgeon in India?
Best Hospital for Vaginoplasty Surgery in India?
Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Vaginoplasty in India?
Vaginoplasty cost in India?
Vaginoplasty procedure in India?
Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons for Vaginoplasty ?
Vaginoplasty success rate in India?
Contact us now and get all required information,
Ask for opinion at http://medcontour.org/get-expert-second-opinion/