Hymenoplasty in Bangalore
Hymenoplasty or hymen reconstruction surgery is the temporary surgical restoration of the hymen. Hymenoplasty involves repairing and reconstructing the hymen, or the thin, elastic membrane which naturally covers a part of the vaginal aperture. The hymen usually tears and can bleed with a woman’s first sexual encounter, as well as with the insertion of a tampon or
Hymenoplasty, hymenorrhaphy or hymen repair, is a treatment for torn hymen. Repair of a torn hymen may be performed for a variety of personal reasons, religious or cultural compliances
- A new hymen is reconstructed by carefully sowing together the remnant hymenal tissue using dissolvable stitches in order to facilitate the curative process and achieve a credible aesthetic result.
- The duration of the hymenoplasty procedure may vary between 30 and 45 minutes and requires a resting period of 1 to 2 days.
- As the procedure involves very little stress to the patient’s body, it is quite a consideHymenoplasty Surgeryrable option to go for.
- The basic requirements needed in order to be viewed as a viable candidate for hymen reconstruction surgery are that the patient is a healthy woman who has a ruptured hymen
and does not suffer from a heart ailment or diabetes.
Good Hymenoplasty Candidates
- Women who are seeking the procedure for ethnic or cultural reasons, without duress.
- Women who are in good health
- Women who lost their virginity to sexual intercourse.
- Women with a ruptured hymen due to sports activity, injury, accident, use of tampons.
- Women with 10 days to one month before marriage, to allow hymen repair to heal fully before sexual intercourse.
- Women who have not gone through childbirth
Benefits of Hymenoplasty
- Tightens up the hymen.
- When the hymen is repaired, the woman will be able to feel more fullness during sexual intercourse.
- Higher possibility of woman achieving an orgasm during sexual intercourse.
- Restores a woman’s virginity before marriage for religious and cultural reasons.
- Hymenoplasty protects the vagina from dirt, germs and bacteria.
- Enhances sexual pleasure.
- If hymen was ruptured due to non-sexual activity, hymen repair can restore the hymen to its virginal state.
- Procedure is quick and painless.
Are you looking for,
Best Surgeon for Hymenoplasty in Bangalore?
Best Hospital for Hymenoplasty in Bangalore
Second opinion from Expert for Hymenoplasty in Bangalore?
Hymenoplasty cost in Bangalore?
Hymenoplasty procedure in Bangalore?
Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons for Hymenoplasty?
Hymenoplasty success rate in Bangalore?
Contact us Now and get all required information,
Ask for second opinion at https://medcontour.org/get-expert-second-opinion/