Breast Reduction Surgery in Hyderabad – Reviews, Cost, Address, Photos, Female
Breast Reduction Surgery in Hyderabad – Find Best Hospital, Surgeon, Cost and Success Rate
Reduction mammoplasty (also breast reduction and reduction mammaplasty) is the plastic surgery procedure for reducing the size of large breasts. If you have large breasts, you might choose to have breast reduction surgery to ease discomfort or to achieve a breast size proportionate to your body.
Breast reduction surgery might also help improve your self-image and your ability to participate in physical activities.
Top Breast Reduction Hospitals or Clinics in Hyderabad:
- Ambrosia Clinic Hyderabad
- Dr. YV Rao Hair Transplant Clinic Hyderabad
- Akruti Institute of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Hyderabad
- ReDefine Plastic surgery and Hair Transplant Centre Hyderabad
- Contours Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery Center Hyderabad
- Medini Cosmetic Surgery Centre Hyderabad
- Oliva Hair Transplantation & Cosmetic Surgery Hyderabad
- Revera Cosmetic Surgery & LASER Centre Hyderabad
- Looks Studio Hyderabad
Top Breast Reduction Surgeons in Hyderabad
- Dr Priti Shuklha
- Dr Ram Bhupal Rao
- Dr M Shridharan
- Dr Venkata Ramana Yamani (Dr Y V Rao – Hyderabad)
- Dr Harikiran Chekuri
Breast Reduction Cost in Hyderabad
Breast Reduction cost in Hyderabad ranges between Rs. 130, 000 to Rs. 150, 000 depending upon the areas being treated and the anesthesia administered.
The cost of Breast Reduction in Hyderabad is competitive as there are many centres that provide this surgical procedure at reasonable cost with no compromises made with the quality of the procedure. Price is another aspect which has made Breast Reduction in Hyderabad a popular choice.
Breast Reduction cost include:
• The Anaesthesia fees,
• Surgeons fees,
• Surgical facilities fees,
• Medication costs, etc.
How will my plastic surgeon evaluate me for Breast Reduction surgery?
During the initial consultation, we would like to know your concerns like what areas are bothering you and what do you expect. Usually photographs are taken. Examination to determine the areas of fat excess will be conducted.
Your relevant medical history including previous surgeries, past and present medical conditions, allergies and current medications will be asked. High blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetes, etc. should be reviewed/evaluated by concerned physicians before surgery as these medical conditions may increase some risks associated with surgery.
How Breast Reduction surgery is performed?
During the procedure
The specific technique used to reduce the size of your breasts can vary. The procedure might include:
Surgery through incisions
Liposuction to remove the excess fat in your breasts
The surgeon usually:
- Makes an incision around the areola and down each breast
- Removes excess breast tissue, fat and skin to reduce the size of each breast
- Reshapes the breast and repositions the nipple and areola
The nipple and areola:
- Usually remain attached to the breast
- Might need to be removed and then reattached at a higher position as a skin graft if your breasts are very large
Your surgeon will try to achieve symmetry between your breasts, but some variation in breast size and shape might occur.
- The size of the areola also might be reduced. Your incision scars might fade over time but will never completely disappear.
After the procedure – Immediately after surgery:
- Your breasts will be covered with a gauze dressing or bandages
- A tube might be placed under each arm to drain any excess blood or fluid
- You likely will take medication for pain and antibiotics, to decrease your risk of infection
For the first days or week after surgery:
- Your breasts will probably feel tender and sensitive
- Your breasts might be swollen and bruised
- Your surgeon might recommend an elastic compression bra to protect the breasts
- You’ll need to limit physical activity for two to four weeks while the breasts heal.
- Your surgeon might suggest avoiding underwire bras for a few months after surgery
- Scarring usually fades over time.
You will need a follow-up visit with your surgeon to remove stitches and check your recovery.
How painful is a breast reduction?
Breast reduction surgery removes some of the breast tissue and skin from the breasts. This reshapes and lifts the breasts and reduces their size. … You also may feel pulling or stretching in your breast area. Although you may need pain medicine for a week or two, you can expect to feel better and stronger each day.
How long does it take to recover from breast reduction?
two to six weeks – It can take two to six weeks to fully recover from breast reduction surgery. You may need to take a week or two off work and shouldn’t drive for at least a week. The final appearance of your breasts may not be obvious for several weeks or months after the operation.
How dangerous is a breast reduction?
Breast reduction surgery has the same risks as any other type of major surgery bleeding, infection and an adverse reaction to the anesthesia. Other possible risks include: Bruising, which is usually temporary, Scarring.
When can I stop wearing a bra after breast reduction surgery?
Do you lose weight after breast reduction?
Can you die from breast reduction surgery?
Is Breast Reduction major surgery?
Can breast grow back after reduction?
How do I know if I need a breast reduction?
Are breast reductions permanent?
At what age can you have a breast reduction?
How long does pain last after breast reduction?
Is breast reduction surgery covered by insurance?
What is the cost of Mamoplasty?
How common is it to undergo breast reduction surgery in India?
What should I wear after breast reduction surgery?
What are the risks of breast reduction surgery?
Can I wear a sports bra after breast reduction?
When can you exercise after breast reduction?
Are you looking for Breast Reduction in Hyderabad?
Contact us for all required details,
Call or WhatsApp: +91 8095504033