The Cosmetic Surgery Centre of India Mumbai
Wrinkle-erasers, fat-busters, hair-restorers, breast-enhancers all these and much more are now on offer in the fascinating and fast-exploding world of cosmetic surgery which this pioneering book explores. You’ll find here all you need to know to get the body you want. The possibilities, the procedures, the practicalities and how to ensure you get the best results.
“Changing Faces” is authored by Dr. Vijay Sharma, a frontliner in the field of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Bombay, with 14 years of surgical experience and international expertise; and Nirmala Ferrao, former editor of “Savvy” and “Health & Nutrition” and author of “Look Younger, Live Longer and Have a Great Sex Life!” Inside “Changing Faces”, you’ll find: The facial procedure that could make the most dramatic difference to your face!. The ‘weight loss’ method that works when every other method has failed!. Dramatic transformations for the nose, tummy and breast!
Revolutionary new techniques in hair-restoration!. The cutting-edge benefits of laser cosmetic surgery!. How to shop for the right surgeon and avoid unprincipled practitioners. All the questions to ask the surgeon before you take a decision. Advanced computer simulation to reveal your ‘future look’!. And much, much more!
Dr Vijay sharma has 33yrs of experience in cosmetic surgery. The cosmetic surgery center of India has been running since 1987. Dr vijay sharma is the sole doctor who consults and operates his patients giving excellent results.
DR. VIJAY SHARMA
M.B.B.S, M.S. Cosmetic Surgeon,
Global Executive Director, World Wide IBMS Expansion
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Among the Top Ten Cosmetic Surgeon of The World, 2003, (NBSAS)
- Best Aesthetic Doctor in Asia – 2000, Tokyo, Japan
- World Leader of Cosmetic Surgery in India 2001 Berlin, Germany
- Fellowship of Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery, 2002
- President – Indian Association of Cosmetic Surgery
- President – Federation of Restorative And Cosmetic Surgery
- Professor and Board Examiner of International Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Eminent Personalities of India by International Biographical Research Foundation
- Eminent Author – International Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology
- Author of books, Changing Faces, Saundarya, USSA , Hyper aesthetic tension
- Record Holder in Limca Book of World Records for highest Cosmetic Surgeries, 2003
- Holder of Limca Book of World Records for First Human Fat Tissue Bank,2003
There is 3D image consultation where your image is modified to give u a perspective of how you will look post operatively and where the surgery will benefit you or not.
The cosmetic surgery centre is famous for its coffee break minimally invasive surgery allowing you to resume your normal life as soon as possible.
Nose implants rhinoplasty
Chin cheek implants