İstanbul Aesthetic Cerrahi Merke...
Ataşehir Memorial Hospital
Ataşehir Memorial Hospital opened in 2010. The modern architecture, high-tech devices, comfortable patient rooms and clinics have been designed with all the details to make our patients feel special and safe. The hospital meet all international health standards, have modern infrastructure. It is providing services with superior medical technology. Ataşehir Memorial Hospital established on 22,000 square meter area. It is located in Istanbul on the Anatolian side. It has 144 bed capacity.
The modern architecture and comfortable patient rooms are designed to make our patients feel better while they are in hospital. The rooms were decorated to give an impression of positiveness. The following departments are available in hospital: all outpatient clinics with sub disciplines, Department of Radiology with a fully-fledged digital background , MRI and CT rooms, PACS
systems, Coronary Intensive Care, General Intensive care, Cardiovascular Surgery Intensive Care and Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Coronary Angio service are some of the departments. There are numerous fully equipped operating rooms as well. Dr. Ercan Karacaoğlu carries out his operations in ATAŞEHİR Memorial Hospital.
Istanbul is at the crossroad and has a central location. It is one of the destination that is easy to reach. It takes only one to max 4 hours from all over the Europe. Your plastic surgeon Dr. Ercan Karacaoglu provides surgeries for patients from many parts of across the Europe, North America and around the world. Our guests coming abroad are picked up from airport with limo and transferred to the hotel or hospital as needed. Our international patients are also transferred back to airport by the same limo service after they have their surgery and recovery period. These services are included in the package.
There are a couple of points that need to be clarified before undergoing any cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery can make significant physical and psychological changes to a patient. What are your expectations from cosmetic surgery? Please discuss all your expectations and or concerns with your surgeon. A face to face consultation is a key factor before undergoing any surgical procedure. Please be sure to ask any and all questions you may have about your procedure, to be sure you have a full understanding of all aspects of your specific surgery. Post operative downtime is another important key factor to consider. The down time required for each type of surgery is different and will require unique aftercare. When will you be able to resume your day to day activities and return to work? This all will be fully and expertly explained to you by your plastic surgeon, enabling you to make the most informed decision. Your plastic Surgeon’s advice and instructions are important for pre and post surgery. It is important to adhere to them all. You will remain in regular contact and receive first class aftercare throughout your entire recovery period. Do not follow the advice of anyone but your surgeon. Results of cosmetic surgery become further evident with time. Your final results may take some month’s to settle in and become the final expected finish.
Esteistanbul Clinic is having its full service in ATASEHIR MEMORIAL HOSPITAL which is a JCI accredited hospital in down town Istanbul.
Your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon. He is also a recognized by The Board of European Board of Plastic Surgery (EBOPRAS). He is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and International Society of Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS).
Patients coming from all over the world and their relatives will have accommodation possibilities in five or four star hotels and travel opportunities along with their treatments. Treatment and accommodation services are presented in a single package as well. Therefore, any treatment that is performed in our service becomes very advantageous.
Following are our services to be asked;
Personal medical tourism package;
Airport transfer (optional),
4 or 5 star hotel accommodation,
Pre-Op and examinations and consultation
City tour in İstanbul (optional)
Professor of Plastic Surgery,
Dr. Karacaoglu and his staff are committed to delivering the highest quality cosmetic surgery results using the latest, most reliable techniques in the safest environment. Your selection of your plastic surgeon is an important personal decision and you will feel confident that Dr. Karacaoglu possesses the surgical expertise and artistic sense to rejuvenate and enhance your face and body to deliver natural looking results.
● College: İzmir Bornova Anadolu Lisesi
● School of Medicine: GATA School of Medicine, 1992
● Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Specialist: GATA, Istanbul, Turkey, Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
● Aesthetic Surgery Fellowships:Dr. Karacaoğlu completed following clinical fellowships in the following areas in the United States.
● Aesthetic and Breast Surgery Fellowship: Brown University, School of Medicine, Department of Plastic Surgery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A. (2000-2001)
● Breast Surgery Fellowship: Brown University, Alpert School of Medicine, Department of Plastic Surgery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A,( 2003-2004)
● 2005-2010: Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery in Yeditepe University, School of Medicine, Dept of Plastic Surgery Istanbul, Turkey
● 2003- 2004: Fellowship in Breast Surgery (Teaching and Clinical Fellow) Brown University, School of Medicine RI Hospital, Div of Plastic Surgery Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
● 2002- Jun 2003: Chief, Plastic Surgery Service Golcuk 600-Bed Naval Hospital, Golcuk, Kocaeli Turkey
● 2000- 2001: Fellowship in Aesthetic- Breast Surgery Brown University, School of Medicine RI Hospital, Div of Plastic Surgery Providence, RI, U.S.A.
● 1995- 2000: Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. GATA Military Medical Academy, Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Kadikoy, Istanbul Turkey.
Dr Karacaoglu had over 100 Publications in Peer-Reviewed Journals, Local, National & International Presentations, Education Programs & Symposia, Published Book Chapters. Dr Karacaoglu had over 500 citations in international peer-reviewed journals and books.
● Since 2006: Fellow, EBOPRAS Board Certificate (EBOPRAS, European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
● Since 2006: ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
● Since 2004: ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
● Since 2003: Society of Turkish Aesthetic Surgeons
● Since 1995 : Society of Turkish Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeonss
● Since 1992 : Association of Turkish Medical Doctors