Dr. Veerawat Tirananmongkol
Dr. Veerawat, also known as Dr. V to his patients, has built a strong reputation in the field of plastic surgery thanks to his abilities and meticulous attention to detail. He is a highly sought-after breast augmentation (both round and teardrop implants, as well as innovative Motiva technology for implants) for those seeking a natural look, as well as a breast lift / reduction and breast revision specialist who receives the majority of his patients through referrals. He is one of the most sought-after surgeons by foreign customers, who have dubbed him “Breast God.”
In addition to breast operations, he has extensive experience and training in other fields such as facelifts, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, ear surgery, tummy tucks, and buttock implants.
He is focused and professional, and he strives to be open and frank with all of his patients in order to meet their needs.
They are honest, approachable, and have all of their questions answered. Before the surgery, I had my questions answered. His intention is for his patients to be happy.
rather than gaining a huge number of clients in general. Despite this, he usually has a packed workload and is always looking for new clients.
He can provide a quick/detailed surgical recommendation. In general, he prefers that his clients have plenty of time.
for consultation, allowing patients to have more options. time to think about the suggestion and surgical plan as well as to ask some follow-up questions.
Dr.V is also committed to training young surgeons and has been invited to give lectures and live surgery demonstrations both in-bound and out-bound.
He is a family man with a strong link to Phuket.
Since 2000, he has been performing surgery at Phuket International Hospital (now known as “Bangkok Hospital Siriroj”) and is a founding member of Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC) (now known as “PPSI”).
Dr. Veerawat Tirananmongkol Education
- 1988 – 1994: M.D. (Honours), Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- 1994: Internship, Prince of Songkhla Nakarind University Medical School
- 1994 – 1998: Residency training, General Surgery, Medical School of Prince of Songkhla Nakarind University
- 1998 – 2000: Residency training, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
- 2005: Gluteal (Buttock) implant training course “XYZ technique Raul Gonzalez”, Burges, Belgium
- 2005: Physician training program “Operation Smile Foundation” Norfolk, USA
- 2006: Rhinoplasty training course, San Francisco, USA
Dr. Veerawat Tirananmongkol Experience
- 2000 – 2005: Head of Plastic and Reconstruction Unit, Vachira Phuket General Hospital
- 2000 – 2004: Plastic surgeon, Patong Clinic
- 2000 – Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Patong Beach Hospital
- 2000 – Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Hospital
- 2000 – 2007: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Phuket Hospital
- 2004 – Present: Founder, Dr.V Cosmetic Surgical Rejuvenation, Patong, Phuket
- 2006 – Present: Founding Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC)
- 2015 – Present: Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI), Phuket
- 2018 – Present: Vice Chairman, Board of Risk Management Committee, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI), Phuket
- 2017 – Present: Plastic Surgeon, Samitivej China Town Hospital, Bangkok
- 2019 – Present: Plastic Surgeon, Samitivej Sri Nakarin Hospital, Bangkok
Dr. Veerawat Tirananmongkol Memberships in Clubs and Associations
- A member of the Thai Medical Council
- A member of Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- A member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- A member of the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- A member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) since 2009
- 1994: Medical Licensure No. #19563, Medical council of Thailand
- 1998: Board certification, Thai Board of General Surgery
- 2000: Board certification, Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
HONORS & AWARDS AND MEDIA
- 1988 – 1994: Honour, Medical Student, Chulalongkorn University Medical School
- 2008: Awards Restylane Contest, Thristle Copr.
- 2013: 5 Stars Clinic, WhatClinic.com
- 2014: Under kniven på Patong Beach, Rask magazine, Denmark
- 2016: Channel 9, Australia and TVNZ: Beauty and the Beach
- 2017: Channel 4, Australia: Operation Thailand
- 2015: “Round or anatomical implant for better Aesthetic Mammoplasty”, ASEAN Mentor CPG Surgical Excellence Workshop, Phuket, Thailand
- 2015: “Selecting right anatomical implants for your patients”, optimal aesthetic effect of CPG workshop, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2016: “Sharing techniques using CPG in aesthetic breast augmentation”, Aesthetic breast augmentation using anatomical breast implants workshop, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol Medical School, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2017: Live surgery demonstration– Vertical breast lift with implant workshop, PPSI, Phuket, Thailand
- 2020: “Mastoplexy: How to gain sustainable result” 30th THSAPS Annual meeting, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2009: Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery, Seoul, South Korea
- 2010: Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand with Thailand-Singapore-Taiwan (TST)Meeting, Phuket, Thailand
- 2012: Plastic Surgery Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 2013: Mentor CPG Live Surgery Workshop, Seoul, Korea
- 2013: Mentor CPG TM live surgery workshop, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- 2014: Mentor Center of Excellence (COE) Workshop, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- 2014: Achieving Excellency in Aesthetic Surgery 14th International Congress of the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Pattaya, Thailand
- 2015: Mentor Course in Surgical Excellence, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 2015: ASEAN Mentor CPG Surgical Excellence Workshop, Phuket, Thailand
- 2015: Spring thread & Thermi RF workshop, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute, Phuket, Thailand
- 2015: ISAPS Instructional Course, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2019: Forum of Adipose tissue and stem cells, Bangkok, Thailand