İstanbul Aesthetic Cerrahi Merke...
Dr. Ronachai Komthong
Dr. Ron, also known as Asst. Prof. Ronachai Komthong, MD, is one of Bangkok’s best plastic surgeons. He is the founder of Naravee Aesthetic Clinic and oversees our team of highly trained surgeons, specialists, and support staff. He started his medical education at Mahidol University’s Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, where he received his medical degree. He earned his plastic surgery board certification from Khon Kaen University in Thailand. He now has over 30 years of plastic surgery expertise and experience. While studying medicine in Bangkok in 1985, Dr. Ron saw a need for a comprehensive plastic surgery clinic that included all forms of plastic surgery services.
Thailand’s Khon Kaen University’s Faculty of Medicine He opened the ‘Kannika Clinic’ on Soi Sukhumvit 103 in Bangkok in 1998 to provide all forms of cosmetic surgery.
The name ‘Kannika Clinic’ was later changed to ‘Naravee Clinic’ as the clinic’s range of services expanded, and its location was relocated to Soi Udom Suk 30 (Sukhumvit 103), to accommodate the growing number of Thai and foreign patients. One of the reasons for the clinic’s increasing success and confidence among Thailand’s medical community is that it provides facilities and treatments that strictly adhere to international standards. With the unwavering commitment.
Dr. Ron’s wealth of knowledge and expertise have been an inspiration to everyone at Naravee Aesthetic Clinic throughout his medical career. It also establishes a standard for the level of care you can expect when you come to our clinic for a plastic surgery procedure. If you’re getting breast implant surgery, open rhinoplasty, or any of our other facilities, you can rest assured that Naravee Aesthetic Clinic will provide you with a high level of international treatment and professionalism during your visit. Dr. Ron and the rest of the Naravee team are adamant about upholding our sterling reputation for quality and ethical medical practise.
Dr. Ronachai Komthong Education
1977: M.D., Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University,Bangkok, Thailand. .
1978: Internship, Ramathibodi Hospital, Bangkok,Thailand
1982: Diplomat Thai Board of General Surgery
1992: Diplomat Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
2010: Non-Incisional Calf Reduction
Educational degree Diploma Thai Board of Surgery
Diploma Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
Assistant Professor in Surgery
Fellow of International College of Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
International Candidate of American Societies for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Member of Oriental Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ronachai Komthong Experience
- Feb 2010 – Intensive Hands-on Training in the Art of Body Sculpting VASER Hi-def Related Application with Dr.Alfredo Hoyos (Inventor of VASER Hi-def 4D Technique) at Bogota, Colombia
- Mar 2017 – 18th Asean Congress of Plastic Surgery (ACPS2017) on Innovation and Challenges in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at Bangkok, Thailand
- Apr 2017 – Dr. Nazim Cerkes Open Rhinoplasty Live Surgery Course by Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at Istanbul, Turkey
- Jul 2017 – Intensive hands-on Training in VASER Hi-def 4D Liposculpture by Dr.Alfredo Hoyos (Inventor of VASER Hi-def 4D Technique) at Athens, Greece
- Sep 2017 – The 7th Annual International Chang Gung Aesthetic Conference in Particular Refining Rhinoplasty at Taipei, Taiwan
- Oct 2017 – Training in Face Lifting Techniques by ECAMS at Assert Centre, UCC, Cork, Ireland
- Oct 2017 – Training in Blepharoplasty by ECAMS at Assert Centre, UCC, Cork, Ireland
Dr. Ronachai Komthong Memberships in Clubs and Associations
Membership in Professional Societies
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeon, Thailand (F.R.C.S.T.)
- Fellow International College of Surgeon (F.I.C.S) in plastic surgery
- Membership in Professional Societies
- Fellow the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Fellow the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- Fellow International Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- International candidate of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of Oriental Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Medical Conferences and Meetings
- Feb 1985 2nd Southeast Asian Congress of Surgeon Singapore
- May 1985 The second International Congress of Aesthetic Surgery Japan
- Dec1985 Medical Oncology Course Thailand
- July 1986 3rd Southeast Asean Congress of Plastic Surgery Indonesia
- Feb 1987 3rd Southeast Asean Congress of Surgeon Thailand
- Feb 1987 PSEF Bangkok Symposium of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Thailand
- Apr 1988 1st Asian-Pacific Cleft Lip & Palate Conference Singapore
- Jun 1988 Course of Laser in Medicine Thailand
- Oct 1988 1st OSAPS (Oriental Society of Aesthetic& Plastic Surgery) Meeting Tokyo,Japan
- Jan 1990 British Microsurgical Society Meeting Glasgow,UK.
- Feb 1990 Advance Courses in Plastic Surgery Wexham Park,UK (Congenital Hand Deformity)
- Feb 1990 Scottish Irish Meeting in Plastic Surgery Glasgow,UK.
- March 1990 Hand Course Edinburgh,UK.
- March 1990 The Caniesburn Practical Course on the Use of Flap in Glasgow,UK Reconstructive Surgery
- Mar 1990 Advance Course in Plastic Surgery London,UK. (Cleft,Craniofacial Deformities)
- Apr 1990 Strasbough Miniplate Osteosynthesis Chester,UK.
- May 1990 Making Faces “The Restoration of Dentofacial Appearance” Glasgow,UK.
- June 1990 Instructional Course of Severe Injured Lower Limb Liverpool,UK.
Other Conferences and Meetings
- June 1990 Advance Courses in Plastic Surgery Edinburgh,UK. (Genital Deformities,trunk Reconstruction ,Decibitus Ulcers)
- Aug 1990 Current Problem and Current Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Injuries, Glasgow
- Sep 1990 4th European Course in Plastic Surgery Glasgow, UK.
- Oct 1990 Advance Course in Plastic Surgery Cambridge,UK.
- Dec 1990 2nd OSAPS(Oriental Society of Aesthetic& Plastic Surgery)Meeting Bangkok,Thailand
- Feb 1992 Advance Liposuction Workshop Singapore
- Feb1992 6th Asean Congress of Plastic Surgery Singapore
- Aug1994 1st Asian Pacific Craniofacial Workshop Bangkok,Thailand
- Jan 1995 Reconstructive Microsurgical of the Hand Singapore Advance International Instructional Course)
- Dec 1996 5th OSAPS Meeting Republic of China
- Apr 1997 7th Pacific Congress of the International Confederation Pkuket,Thailand
- For Plastic & Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Oct 2002 3rd World Congress of Cosmetic Surgery Shanghai,China
- Feb 2004 4th World Congress on Cosmetic and Dermatologic Surgery Philippine
- Oct 2004 Therapeutic Innovation in Dermato-cosmetology Bangkok,Thailand
- Dec 2004 9th OSAPS Meeting Bangkok,Thailand
- Dec 2004 1St Sex Reassignment Surgery Workshop Bangkok,Thailand
- Oct 2006 The 13th Asean Congress of Plastic Surgery Chiangmai,Thailand
- Nov 2006 10 thOSAPS Meeting Shanghai,China
- Sep 2008 11th Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAPS) Congress Cebu, Philippine
- Mar 2009 World Congress “Advance in Body Contouring” Manila Philippine
- Mar 2009 International Congress Dermatologic Surgery (ISDS) Bangkok, Thailand
- May 2009 “ASAPS” (American Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) Las Vegas, USA
- Jul 2009 International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) Bangkok, Thailand
- Sep 2009 1st International Congress of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery Seoul, Korea
- Jul 2010 International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) Hongkong
- Sep 2010 2nd International Congress of Minimal Invasive Seoul, Korea Plastic Surgery & Dermatology
- Dec 2010 CCLMS VASER WORKSHOP Seoul, Korea