İstanbul Aesthetic Cerrahi Merke...
Dr. Kamol Pansritum
Dr. Kamol Pansritum holds board certifications in both general and plastic surgery. He received his medical degree from Bangkok’s Chulalongkorn Medical School. He is widely regarded as one of the most accomplished surgeons in the field of gender reassignment surgery, including male-to-female and female-to-male sex transformations, as well as face feminization. He is also an expert in mastectomies and other cosmetic procedures.
Per year, Dr. Kamol conducts over 2,000 male-to-female sex reassignment surgeries. He has completed over 10,000 transsexual operations and over 5,000 sex reassignment surgeries since 1997. (SRS). He works as the chief plastic surgeon at Kamol Cosmetic Hospital in New York City.
If you’re considering gender reassignment surgery in Thailand, you owe it to yourself to learn why Dr. Kamol and Kamol Hospital consistently rank at the top of the list for so many trans women.
Dr. Kamol provides the following protocols for women seeking Gender Reassignment Surgery in Thailand:
Surgery to Feminize the Face (FFS)
Shave Your Trachea
Breast augmentation is a procedure that involves enlarging the
Vaginoplasty (Penile Inversion, Scrotal Graft, or Penile Inversion technique), Clitoroplasty, Labiaplasty, and Vulvoplasty are examples of male to female sex reassignment surgery.
Sculpting the body
Augmentation of the buttocks.
Kamol Hospital is a JCI-accredited, world-class medical facility with the latest cutting-edge medical technologies and facilities. The entire hospital is modern and luxurious, including the operating rooms and patient rooms.
Kamol Hospital also has luxurious rehab apartments available, which are perfect for your recovery. These deluxe suites, located on the 7th floor, provide luxury, convenience, and the security of being next to your surgeon in the days following surgery. Patients can also get airport transfers to and from Kamol Hospital.
Dr. Kamol Pansritum Education
1986 Doctor of Medicine Khonkaen University, Khonkaen, Thailand 1992 Diplomate Thai Board of General Surgery Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand 1997 Diplomate Thai Board of Plastic Surgery Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Dr. Kamol Pansritum Experience
- 1986 Doctor of Medicine Khonkaen University, Khonkaen, Thailand
- 1992 Diplomate Thai Board of General Surgery Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1997 Diplomate Thai Board of Plastic Surgery Chula Hospital Medical School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1986-1988 General Practitioner, Community Hospital, Udonthani, Thailand
- 1989-1992 Residency Program of General Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1992-1994 General Surgeon, Internavanakorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1995-1997 Resident Program of Plastic Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1997-2003 Plastic Surgeon, Ananthamahidol Hospital, Lopburi, Thailand
- 1997-present Plastic Surgeon, Kamol Cosmetic Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Dr. Kamol Pansritum Memberships in Clubs and Associations
- The Medicine Council of Thailand (Full Registration license no. 13427)
- Member of The Thai Medical Council
- Member Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Member Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- Member International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Board of Directors of Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand, 2001 – 2003
- Member of The Medical Association of Thailand
Dr. Kamol offers the following transgender surgery procedures:
- Top Surgery – Double Incision with Nipple Grafts, Peri-Areolar, Keyhole
- Metoidioplasty with Vaginectomy, Urethroplasty, Scrotoplasty, Testicular Implants
- Phalloplasty: ALT w/ RFF graft, RFF, Fibula Flap; with Vaginectomy, Urethroplasty, Scrotoplasty, Testicular Implants, Penile Implant
- Body Masculinization
- Facial Masculinization
- Facial Feminization Surgery: Forehead Contouring, Brow Reduction, Brow Lift, Rhinoplasty, Cheek Bone Augmentation, Cheek Bone Shaving, Cheek Bone Contouring, Feminine Lip Lift, Lip Plumping Injection, Chin Reduction, Chin Contouring, Chin Augmentation, Jaw Reduction, Jaw Contouring
- Tracheal Shave
- Breast Augmentation
- Vaginoplasty – Penile Inversion or Sigmoid Colon
- Buttock Augmentation
- Body Sculpting
- Voice Feminization
Dr. Kamol deals with patients who fly to Thailand for surgery on a daily basis. If you’re going to Kamol Hospital for surgery, make sure to inquire about the luxurious accommodations available. These deluxe suites are situated on Kamol Hospital’s 7th floor and are perfect for your regular post-operative check-ups. In addition, Kamol Hospital offers easy airport transportation to and from the hospital.
Cash, all major credit cards, wire transfers, and Western Union are all approved forms of payment.
Requirements for Surgery
A minimum age of 20 is required.