İstanbul Aesthetic Cerrahi Merke...
DR EDA ISIL
I was born in 1978 in Germany. I started primary school in Istanbul. After graduating from Istanbul German High School, I studied medicine at Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine. I specialized in plastic surgery at Kocaeli University Faculty of Medicine.
After working as a specialist physician at Marmara University Pendik Training and Research Hospital within the scope of the State Service Obligation, I left my job here. I worked with my colleagues Osman Oymak, Akın Yücel, Tunç Tiryaki and Esin Aksungur at the Istanbul Academy of Plastic Surgery. In April 2015, I received my EBOPRAS qualification certificate. I have been working as a freelance physician since 2015. I am married, I am mother.
Dr. Eda Isil ‘s personal aesthetic philosophy, more than a decade of expertise, delicate hands and perfectionist work ethic, his ability to optimally balance customized transformation specific to the person’s conditions, his large exposure to different cultures, tailor-made approach for each single/tiny act will make you reach your ideal beauty appreciated by majority.
Dr Eda Isil Education:
Dr Eda Isil Experience:
May 2016: Nişantaşı Daisy Clinic and Hospital Derindere
• 2015 January – 2016 May: Private Avicenna Hospital Esenler Plastic Surgery Specialist
• 2014 March – December: Istanbul Academy of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery Specialist
• 2011 October – 2014 March: Marmara University Pendik Training and Research Hospital Specialist Doctor within the Scope of State Service Obligation
• 2004-201 – Kocaeli University Faculty of Medicine. Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Research Assistant Doctor
• 2009 November – December: Specialization Training ENT Rotation 2 months; Städtisches Klinikum Karlsruhe. ENT Clinic, Karlsruhe Germany
(Prof. Dr. W. Heppt)
• June 2007 – Turkish Cooperation and Development Agency (TIKA) and Interplast-Moldova State University in cooperation with the Association of Turkey Medicine and Pharmacy Institute of Nicole Testemitanu outgoing team membership from Turkey held plastic surgery at Children’s Hospital
• 2002 July – Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic; Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, USA. Elective Rotation
• 2000 October – December – Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic, Reproductive Endocrinology Department; Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, USA. Volunteer research assistant, observer student.
• 2000 August-October: National Institute of Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Cellular and Molecular Immunology Laboratory / T-Cell Tolerance and Memory ( Active work in ongoing research project as a volunteer research assistant in Ghost Lab) Maryland; USA.
• July 1999: Working as Group Leader for the Charitable NGO “Sprout”, NewYork; USA.
• July-August 1994-96: Hoechst AG Turkey, in Istanbul in various laboratories (Analytical Chemistry Lab., Pharmaceutical Company Quality Control Lab. And Microbiology Lab.) Study
• SPECIALTY THESIS: The Effect of Stem Cell Application from Fat Tissue on Flap Viability in Rat Deep Inferior Epigastric Artery Perforator Flap Model
Dr Eda Isil Training:
Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association
Dr Eda Isil Certificates:
Board-Certified, Turkish Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery