Dimple Creation Cost in Nairobi

For individuals who have long desired a dimple, dimple formation surgery is a reasonably simple and painless procedure. With or without body shaping surgery, dimples can be created on the cheeks as well as the back.

Natural dimples are present in just 30% of the human population. The remaining 70% are keen to get their hands on them.

Dimple Creation Cost in Nairobi

 

Dimple Creation in Nairobi Average Cost (Kenyan shilling)
Cheek Dimple Creation Ksh 90,000
Chin Dimple Creation Ksh 110,000
Back Dimpleplasty Ksh 120,000

Why Dimple Creation Surgery in Nairobi

Many people travel from different parts of Kenya and abroad for Dimple Creation surgery in Nairobi. Top five reasons people choose Nairobi for Dimple Creation surgery are,

  • Qualifies and Experienced Dimple Creation Surgeons in Nairobi
  • Availability of latest Dimple Creation technologies and required Infrastructure
  • High Dimple Creation Success rate in Nairobi
  • Dimple Creation price in Nairobi is affordable
  • Dimple Creation Before and After photos in Nairobi are awesome

Dimple Creation Cost in Nairobi

 

Dimple Creation Cost in Kenya Cost in Kenyan Shilling (Ksh)
Nairobi Ksh 100,000
Mombasa Ksh 104,000
Kisumu Ksh 109,600
Nakuru Ksh 101,200
Ruiru Ksh 109,600
Eldoret Ksh 115,400
Kikuyu Ksh 111,000
Thika Ksh 113,800

 

Dimple Creation Insurance Coverage in Nairobi

Insurance coverage for Dimple Creation Surgery in Nairobi depends on Insurance company and product you have purchased.

Top Health Insurance companies in Kenya are,

Jubilee Health Insurance

CIC General Health Insurance

APA Insurance Health Insurance

UAP Insurance Health Insurance

Britam Health Insurance

FAQs on Dimple Creation in Nairobi

Who is the Best Dimple Creation Surgeon in Nairobi, Kenya?

Find The Best Dimple Creation Surgeon in Nairobi, Kenya based on rating and reviews from past clients here.

What is Dimple Creation cost in Nairobi?

Dimple Creation cost in Nairobi depends on multiple factors. Find average Dimple Creation price here.

Where can I find Dimple Creation Reviews from past clients in Nairobi?

Find Dimple Creation Rating and Reviews from past clients here.

Can I get Dimple Creation Before and After Photos in Nairobi?

Yes. Contact us here for Dimple Creation Before and After photos.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing

angry
crying
sleeping
smily
cool
Browse

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long