Average Dental Filling cost in Turkey?
|Dental Filling in Turkey
||Cost in USD
Dental Filling cost in Istanbul $350.
Dental Filling cost in Antalya $400.
Dental Filling cost in Ankara $400.
Dental Filling cost in Izmir $450.
Why is it necessary to go for a dental filling?
● To stop the progression of dental decay and to prevent further damage to the teeth.
● At the initial stage of tooth decay, tooth filling is not necessary. Only fluoride application in the form of gel, liquid, or varnish can do wonders.
● While undergoing dental filling, removal of affected or diseased tooth tissues are removed and the filling material is placed.
● If dental caries have affected the middle and inner layer of your tooth, dental filling or endodontic treatment is necessary.
When to go for a dental filling?
- If the aesthetic aspect of the tooth gets damaged and needs immediate attention.
- If it is hampering the functionality of teeth and almost 50% or more tooth structure gets destroyed in dental decay.
In which dental conditions dental filling or restorations is contraindicated?
- In case of excessive tooth attrition
- Dental filling in those areas of the mouth where cavity isolation from moisture contamination before the dental filling is difficult.
- Tooth decay involves the root structure below gum level and not much healthy tooth structure is left for restoration.
What are the types of tooth restoration or tooth filling materials available in Turkey?
Mostly there are two types of tooth filling material-
- Temporary dental filling material- these are required for diagnosis purposes and as a part of the treatment procedure. In the first appointment if your dentist finds a tooth’s condition questionable, then your doc can install a temporary filling to make sure that the nerve is affected or not. If after restoration with temporary filling material, you feel pain, then nerve fiber in the tooth has been involved and now your dentist will opt for the treatment option which will eliminate the nerve fiber involved in the pain.
- Permanent filling material- it is required to restore the teeth anatomy and functionality of the carious teeth.
What are the different dental filling materials used in Turkey?
The tooth filling material differs from patient to patient. It depends on the basis of how much damage has happened to the tooth and the tooth’s location.
- Amalgam filling- the silver-colored filling material needs a highly skilled dentist for cavity preparation. It can be placed in moist teeth also.
- Composite filling- it is the esthetic restoration that contains porcelain. This can be used for front tooth filling material also.
- Cement-based fillings- this is moisture-sensitive filling material having low adhesion properties that can last for less than two years. The reason for which it is widely accepted is because of its anticaries property and low-cost factor.
- Porcelain filling material- this is used to form inlays and Onlays. These are preferred filling materials for the teeth where the major portion is missing.
- Acrylic composite- this is considered a strong filling material but it can cause inflammation in the tooth in the long term basis.
- Light cured composite- this is one of the most common filling materials widely used in contemporary dentistry in Turkey. This filling material is esthetic as well as durable enough to go for at least 7 or 8 years or so. The composite filling material is available in various shades. Your dentist will select the best possible matched composite shade which corresponds to the natural tooth color. This material is cured with polymerized blue light which will help in hardening the filling material along with the tight adhesion to the tooth structure.
What is the price for getting a tooth filling done in Turkey?
In Turkey, you can avail of advanced dental equipment with the latest technology which will ensure painless dental filling. You will get high-quality dental care provided with quality substances and individually customized treatment planning for all patients.
The cost of any procedure can depend on various factors. It might depend on the available equipment for performing the restorative treatment or it can also vary based on the experience of your dental surgeon. Mostly it depends on the extent of work that needs to be done in your mouth. After a thorough consultation, your surgeon will estimate a price based on your oral hygiene.
Why choose Turkey over other countries for dental treatments?
As Turkey is having a fair share of history along with its diverse landscape, you will find almost all the trappings for a great holiday. In Turkey, more than enough reasons are there to occupy your time and to recuperate after the treatment. Patients from all over the world like the UK, Germany, France, the USA, and the Middle East are also coming for dental treatments in Turkey these days as it has become a viable option for dental tourism.
In Turkey, you will receive treatment quality assurance from qualified and experienced practitioners. And even if you are thinking about the cost factor, Turkey is a good option for that too. Moreover in case of accommodation and transportation also, you will stay ahead if you have opted for Turkey.
What are the places where you can go for dental filling in turkey?
What are the prices of dental filling in Turkey?
The cost of any surgery can depend on various factors. It might depend on the available equipment for performing the restorative treatment or it can also vary based on the experience of your dental surgeon. Mostly it depends on the extent of work that needs to be done in your mouth. After a thorough consultation, your surgeon will estimate a price based on your oral hygiene.
How to choose doctors in Turkey if you want to go for a treatment procedure for dental cavities?
You can go through the reviews of those who have already been through dental filling treatment procedures in multiple medical forums and if you are worried about some negative review, you can always consult with your doctor about the matter.
- Look for the experience of dental surgeons and positive patient stories.
- You can also look for the success rate of restorative treatments done by your dentists.
Who are the best doctors for performing dental restorations in turkey?
Well-experienced and board-certified general dental surgeons along with endodontists or root canal specialists can perform the procedure. And make sure to check the accreditation of the hospital or the dental office from where you are getting your dental filling done.
Can you get insurance or compensation for any botched-up cases in Turkey?
Generally, any kind of botched-up case is very unlikely to happen in Turkey. Botched-up cases will be considered under medical negligence. You don’t have to invest more money to rectify the problem as you can report these cases under the medical law in Turkey and they will help you out in these cases.
Do you feel that the cost is way out of your budget? Are you looking for insurance?
In general, dental treatments are not covered by dental insurance in recent times. You can consult with your financial advisor related to the matter and explore the possibilities along with your dental surgeon. Though nowadays EMI facilities are available in some financial agencies. Even after that, you are feeling it’s difficult for you to avail yourself of the insurance, you can always ask your doctor to write one letter to your insurer describing the importance of this surgery on your overall health.
Even after going through this article, if you are confused about going through dental filling in Turkey, you can ask your queries through the online chat option on the toll-free number. We will always be happy to be there with you.