Average Dental Crown cost in Turkey?
|Dental Crown in Turkey
||Cost in USD
Dental Crown cost in Istanbul $700.
Dental Crown cost in Antalya $750.
Dental Crown cost in Ankara $750.
Dental Crown cost in Izmir $800.
What is a Dental Crown or Tooth Crown?
A dental crown is one of the most effective yet affordable options for tooth preparation. It is also called a ‘dental cap’ as it encloses the tooth completely and provides protection to the tooth structure or the implant.
Why is it necessary to go for a Tooth Crown?
● To cover those embarrassing stains along with the microcracks, it is a good option.
● To increase the strength and support of the decayed tooth after getting root canal treatment, it is necessary.
● To restore the chewing and grinding function properly.
● To check the further progression of larger caries.
How much time do tooth crowns need to get prepared in the lab?
There are a full set of 20-28 crowns that can be done if someone is going for full mouth rehabilitation. In your case for how many teeth, a dental crown is required can be decided by your dentist. This depends on the amount of tooth visible in your smile line. Other than that if you have some missing teeth or unhealthy teeth, you have to go for dental implants and removal of the tooth simultaneously. It depends on the clinical examination done by your dentist. Only your doc can tell whether to go for a dental crown treatment procedure or not.
What are the benefits of getting a crown over veneer?
There are multiple reasons for choosing dental crowns or dental caps over veneers. If you want to know more about veneers, you can go through our previous article about veneers by clicking on this link:
- Dental caps or crowns are suitable for the front as well as the back of the tooth. They encircle the tooth completely. On the other hand, dental veneers are designed to cover only the front surface of the tooth.
- A dental crown can provide support and strength along with the improved esthetic of the tooth.
- Dental crowns are resilient i.e. they are not easily breakable.
- Protect the weaker tooth in your mouth.
Who needs a dental crown or dental cap?
- Those who are not satisfied with their smile and who want to improve their appearance can opt for dental crowns.
- Like dental veneer, dental crowns can also fill the gaps between teeth but a dental crown is more budget-friendly.
- It will restore the broken, attired, severely decayed, and stained tooth and improve the functionality.
Why should you opt for Turkey to get your dental crown?
Turkish dentists are experts in handling abroad patients. The medical personnel along with the dental surgeon are patient-friendly. English translators are available in every clinic. So that you won’t find any difficulty while communicating with your doc. Here in Turkey, your doctor is determined to provide you high-quality care service at a lesser price in comparison to other countries. Our doctors will listen to your concern and will guide you accordingly. For eg., if you are allergic to metal, you can avail yourself of the zirconia crown under your budget, as zirconia is having anti-allergic properties. In that case, our surgeons will handle your case carefully with quality care and higher attention.
What are the types of dental crowns available in turkey?
- Porcelain fused to metal crown – these are the crowns with average aesthetic property and are not easily breakable.
- Porcelain fused to zirconia- are the crowns with improved esthetic and resilience.
- Full ceramic crown- having good aesthetic property but not as durable as the previous one.
- Full metal crown- poor esthetic but good resilience. Though to date some patients prefer gold crowns.
- E- max crown – the latest option which you can avail yourself of in turkey. It lasts longer, has superior esthetic properties, has high resilience, is more durable, and can save the tooth structure.
In Turkey you will get highly qualified dentists along with highly skilled lab technicians along with advanced technology like CAD, CAM to achieve your dream smile. Our dentists in Turkey will guide you and suggest to you which will be the best possible option for you.
How can you get high-quality dental treatment at such a low cost in Turkey?
There is one pronation related to the fact that how we are providing quality dental treatment at such a low cost? This is possible because of the comparatively lower cost of daily lifestyle in Turkey. Here, we never compromise on the or the service we are providing to our patients.
What are the places where you can go for a dental crown in turkey?
Among these Antalya will be the best possible place to go for a tooth crown.
What are the prices of tooth crowns in Turkey?
The cost of any surgery can depend on various factors. It might depend on the available equipment for performing the restorative treatment or it can also vary based on the experience of your dental surgeon. Mostly it depends on the extent of work that needs to be done in your mouth. After a thorough consultation, your surgeon will estimate a price based on your oral hygiene.
How to choose doctors in Turkey if you want to go for a dental crown?
You can go through the reviews of those who have already been through dental crown treatment procedures in multiple medical forums and if you are worried about some negative review, you can always consult with your doctor about the matter.
- Look for the experience of dental surgeons and positive patient stories.
- You can also look for the success rate of restorative treatments done by your dentists.
Who are the best doctors for performing dental crowns in turkey?
Well-experienced and board-certified general dental surgeons along with prosthodontists can perform the procedure. And make sure to check the accreditation of the hospital or the dental office from where you are getting your dental cap done.
Can you get insurance or compensation for any botched-up cases in Turkey?
Generally, any kind of botched-up case is very unlikely to happen in Turkey. Botched-up cases will be considered under medical negligence. You don’t have to invest more money to rectify the problem as you can report these cases under the medical law in Turkey and they will help you out in these cases.
Do you feel that the cost is way out of your budget? Are you looking for insurance?
In general, dental treatments are not covered by dental insurance in recent times. You can consult with your financial advisor related to the matter and explore the possibilities along with your dental surgeon. Though nowadays EMI facilities are available in some financial agencies. Even after that, you are feeling it’s difficult for you to avail yourself of the insurance, you can always ask your doctor to write one letter to your insurer describing the importance of this surgery on your overall health.
Even after going through this article, if you are confused about going through a dental crown in Turkey, you can ask your queries through the online chat option on the toll-free number. We will always be happy to be there with you.