Harbiye, Vali Konağı Cd. No:26 D...
Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Indore
Rhinoplasty Surgery also called as ‘nose job’ is intended to modify the bony and cartilaginous framework of nose to change its appearance in consideration with the rest of the facial structures. This will achieve overall balanced and symmetric facial features.
Common Reasons for doing Rhinoplasty are,
- Decreasing or increasing the length
- Altering the tip or bridge of the nose
- Narrowing/changing the shape of the nostrils
- Treatment of nasal blocks due to septal deviation
- Altering the width of the nose
- Correction of irregular dorsum e. g. Humps/ deviations