Best Plastic Surgeon in Delhi
Dr Talwar is among the leading and renowned cosmetic and plastic surgeons in India. For over two decades, he has pioneered a variety of treatments and procedures that he has used to treat his patients and make them look good and be confident.
Dr Talwar Cosmetic surgery was started by one of the leading cosmetic and plastic surgeon of India, Dr. P.K Talwar way back in 1996. Since then CLSCI has been helping its wide spectra of patients with its highly effective cosmetic procedures. CLSCI proudly possesses some of the leading professional in cosmetics with rich experience under their belt. At CLSCI, we are using the latest high- tech state of the art Laser Machines, which help us to deliver Quality consistently, comparatively in an easier way. About the founder Dr. Talwar is one of the leading cosmetic and plastic surgeon in India. He graduated in the year 1979 with a MBBS degree from Marathwade University.
Book Appointment: +91 80955 04033 (Call or WhatsApp)
With a wide variety of treatment options, Dr Talwar will make you rest assured that you will be getting the best of care from his side. All the technicians under him have the expertise needed to make the treatments as easy as can be. You will be in the best of hands with Dr Talwar. Honesty and Integrity are the values that guide him and he considers every patient to be priceless and makes every effort to make them as comfortable as possible. Dr Talwar’s clinic is the place where all your problems will be sorted out better than you can ever imagine.
Dr Talwar will take into consideration a number of factors such as your aesthetics and what looks natural, your age, medical history and lifestyle as well as your desires and personal need. He will then outline your bespoke surgical plan including expectations of surgery, recovery and aftercare.
When you choose Dr Talwar cosmetic surgery clinic you are choosing Dr Talwar- unlike bigger, faceless clinic you will meet him and till the last consultation he will follow you .
This is a very Indian approach. In others clinic it seems acceptable to see a nurse or patient coordinator for your consultation, meet your doctor on the day of surgery and see nurses for your follow-ups
Dr Talwar is passionate about his craft and believes that 30% of a great surgical outcome relies on a surgeon`s artistic vision while the other 70% is comprised of a mixture of meticulous technique and expert knowledge. He believes that in order for new procedures to be considered legitimate they should pass the test of respected peer-reviewed publications.